- Great Salary
- On-site and off-site training and development available
- Free on-site parking
- Shifts that allow for good work/life balance
- Subsidised Canteen
- Mental Health Helpline
This company is a globally recognised manufacturer. Having won multiple award for the quality of their products and for being a top employer in Northern Ireland, this is the perfect time to join this thriving company.
Reporting directly to the Quality Assurance Manager the successful Quality Auditor will:
- Audit factory environment (including hygiene/cleaning activities), processes, products and records, identifying discrepancies and agreeing action plans.
- Report on product quality day to day from Goods in to dispatch, taking part on taste panel, recording temperatures and reporting/documenting any issues.
- Maintain Quality Assurance system to verify product specification, quality, safety, traceability and promoting continuous improvement at all times.
- Auditing of HACCP system to guarantee product safety with particular attention to health and safety policies.
- Performance of critical tasks to maintain the Quality Systems to include thermal process validation, calibration, temperature monitoring and so forth.
- Minimum two years previous experience in a Quality Control position
- Good understanding of HACCP and BRC Auditing
- Excellent Microsoft Office experience to include MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Display excellent communication skills across all levels of the company from dealing with suppliers, to informing Senior Management, to advising operatives on procedures.
- A Food Manufacturing related Degree or qualification or experience in a similar role.
For more information, please contact Mairead McConnell on 02890 325 325 or follow the links provided to apply today!