Quality Assurance Job: Quality Auditor Job (Night Shift): Our client based in Dungannon require a Quality Auditor for their FMCG Manufacturing site. The successful Quality Auditor will work with the Technical, Production, Maintenance and Hygiene teams to ensure products are produced safely and within specification.
Our client is a globally recognised Food Manufacturer. With three sites in Northern Ireland alone this company has grown year on year to become one of Northern Ireland’s largest employers. Practising employee development and progression while promoting from within has created career longevity and great possibility for promotion.
The successful Quality Auditor will report directly to the Quality Assurance Manager. They will ensure that all products are produced safely to meet customer quality standards and legislative requirements consistently, ensuring corrective action is taken to ensure products are maintained within specification. Duties will include (but not be limited to):
· Auditing of factory environment (including hygiene/cleaning activities), processes, products and records to verify the business is operating to agreed standards and procedures, identifying discrepancies, agreeing action plans with the Manager to correct any non-conformances.
· Reporting on product quality day to day from Goods in to dispatch, taking part on taste panel, recording temperatures and any issues documented and reported to Quality Manager immediately.
· Maintenance of Quality Assurance system to verify product specification, quality, safety, traceability and promoting continuous improvement at all times to ensure cleaning effectiveness, Stock Management and so forth.
· Auditing of HACCP system to guarantee product safety with particular attention to nut and glass policies. Auditing may be both internal or as part of the independent auditing team.
· Performance of critical tasks to maintain the Quality Systems to include thermal process validation, calibration, temperature monitoring and so forth.
· Any other duties required to fulfil the role
· Minimum two years previous experience in a Quality Control position
· Good understanding of HACCP and BRC Auditing
· Excellent Microsoft Office experience to include MS Word, Excel and Outlook
· Display excellent communication skills across all levels of the company from dealing with suppliers, to informing Senior Management, to advising operatives on procedures.
· A Food Manufacturing related Degree or qualification or experience in a similar role.
Hours of work: There is a day shift and a night shift currently available. Hours of work can be discussed upon application
Salary: £18,000pa - £20,000pa plus 8% shift allowance.
Benefits: Excellent salary available for the right candidate, depending on experience plus company benefits.
Does this sound like the challenge you have been looking for? Do you have the skills and experience required to excel in this position? Then please forward your CV ensuring it demonstrates how you meet the essential criteria.
Mairead McConnell, Brightwater Recruitment Specialists
T: 02890 325 325