Quality Assurance Job: Quality Auditing Manager Job: Our client requires a Quality Assurance Manager for their Food Manufacturing site in Dungannon. This is a permanent post with one of Northern Ireland’s best employers.
Our client is a globally recognised Food Manufacturer. With three sites in Northern Ireland alone this company has grown year on year to become one of Northern Ireland’s largest employers. Practising employee development and progression while promoting from within has created career longevity and great possibility for promotion.
Responsible for the Quality Auditors on site, the successful Quality Auditing Manager will work with the Senior Quality Manager to manage the technical and quality processes/procedures within the factory to snsure the compliance of customer and legal requirements, company performance and key performance indicators. Duties will include (but not be limited to):
· Design, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of HACCP based Quality Management System including recording, storing and retrieval of records to demonstrate product quality, consistency, tracability in line with best practice, BRC and third party Legal requirements/recommendations.
· Co-ordinate and manage HACCP team activities
· Support the NPD function to aid sucessful new product development through specifications , product information, reference samplesproofing specifications and so forth
· Monitor factory cleaning and housekeeping and hygiene standards through first hand auditing on the factory floor and analysis of Audit Results/Reports
· Provide technical guidance, training and support to other departments, developing awareness and understanding of technical issues across all levels/functions.
· Management of corrective action and control of non-conforming ingredients, including speed or action and problem solving
· Liaise with customers and statutory bodies during factory visits and audits, providing information where required and implementing corrective action where necessary.
· Management of customer complaints, serious incidents and corrective actions/preventative measures.
· All other Quality Manager duties as required. A full detailed job description is available upon request.
· A degree, HND, HNC or equivalent in a Food Manufacturing or related Discipline
· 2 years minimum experience in a Quality Auditor position within a Food Manufacturing setting
· 1 years minimum Team Management experience (preferably within a Food Manufacturing setting)
· Working knowledge of BRC Standard, HACCP, Food Legislation and Food Hygiene
· Advanced Diploma in Applied HACCP Principles.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 6pm to 2.30am
Salary: £26,000pa - £28,000pa
Does this sound like the challenge you have been looking for? Do you have the skills and experience required to excel in this position? Then please forward your CV ensuring it demonstrates how you meet the essential criteria.
Mairead McConnell, Brightwater Recruitment Specialists
T: 02890 325 325