Quality Assurance auditor – Dungannon
Shifts - 4 on 4 off 12 hour shift
- Agreeing, managing and working to internal audit schedule for both Primary and Retail sites (in conjunction with the Site Technical Manager).
- Preparing relevant aide memoires
- Completion of relevant internal audit reports
- Reviewing corrective action responses and closing out relevant non-conformances with technical, quality and operations as appropriate.
- Conducting GMP and GHP audits
- Conducting traceability challenges both internally and with raw material suppliers
- Reviewing and completing supplier approval.
- Managing and maintaining all relevant documentation.
- Other associated technical duties.
- 1 years of experience working a quality / technical role in the food industry
- Experience with FSMS & HACCP, Allergen Management systems, Quality Management and food labelling.
- Excellent communication skills together with a can do attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills as the role will involve interfacing with major retailers and other internal and external customers
- A high level of motivation, be career driven and self-disciplined with ability to meet strict deadlines;
- Full clean driving licence
- A BTEC level 3 qualification (or equivalent) in a food science, food technology or a related discipline a definite advantage
- Demonstrable experience in conducting internal quality audits and with a recognised internal auditor qualification
- Previous experience in dealing with major UK multiples