Process Controller – Dunbia - £8.34/hr
Working as part of our existing production team, we require Process Controllers to support, monitor and meet production requirements and make a positive contribution to the Company's future growth. Production currently operates a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
- To be ready at the start of shift, to carry out specified checks in accurate, timely and methodical manner.
- Ensure all orders are produced and packed in accordance with customer specifications paying particular attention to product quality, label position and print quality;
- To record all information, generated throughout the shift, on the appropriate sheets, accurately and legibly, in particular quality data sheets
- To quickly report any anomalies to Team Leader or Production Manager so that corrective action may be taken.
- To understand changes to product and customer specifications and testing procedures to meet operational standards.
- Support Team Leader in achieving set targets on quality, yield, giveaway and efficiency;
- Complete SOP training with operatives to meet QAS.
- Basic understanding of Production and Customer Specifications
- Previous experience in a Production environment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate with others effectively
- Experience of accurate record keeping
- GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above, or equivalent
For more information, please call Karen Nicholson at NI Resourcing on 07734033430 or send your CV through the link provided