Vacancy Reference - 17741
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Groundsperson to be based in Strabane. This is a full time role, Monday to Friday and expected to last until the end of October 2019.
This is an excellent opportunity to use your skills in horticulture, grounds maintenance!
The following duties will be required -
* Basic setting out and marking of playing facilities
* Maintenance of sports and amenity areas
* Preparation, planting and maintenance of tree and shrub areas
* Preparation, seeding, turfing and maintenance of grass areas
* Simple pruning, hedge cutting, chemical control and application; under supervision
* Constructional labouring duties associated with the post and assisting more skilled operators in their duties
* Use and routine maintenance of all powered plant, vehicles and tractor operated machinery necessary for the job
* Driving and routine maintenance of any vehicle necessary for the transportation of goods, materials, equipment and personnel
* Opening, closing and locking gates, where appropriate
* Any other duties commensurate with the post that may reasonably be required by the team supervisor or other supervising officer