We are delighted to be working with our long standing client, for the recruitment of a Design Engineer to join their growing business.
Our client manufacture, install & commission specialist plant and are market leaders in their sector.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a steadily growing company with a strong track record, healthy order book and the solid foundations to realise their strategy. As Design Engineer you will liaise closely with clients, to establish their requirements and follow through with design / customised solutions to meet their needs.
Design Engineer – Key Duties:
- Meet with customers to establish their plant specifications & provide technical advice on products/processes
- Coordinate with all departments relative to all aspects of design and manufacture
- Check and approve drawings using design processes, procedures and checklists
- Participate in continuous improvement activities to enhance product quality and customer satisfaction
- Work closely with design, manufacturing, purchasing departments and sub-contractors.
Design Engineer - The ideal candidates:
- Degree educated (or equivalent) in an Engineering-related discipline with circa 2-4 years’ experience in a heavy engineering / plant or similar design role
- Extensive experience with SolidWorks (or similar)
- Proven experience of managing a team
- Experience of 3D CAD packages is advantageous
- Understanding of steel structures and fabrications
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good organisational skills
- Target driven & ambitious
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing, innovative company with an impressive reputation and clear vision for growth. To find out more, please submit a comprehensive CV which should clearly demonstrate how you are suited to this role, including your remuneration expectations through the link here.
Alternatively, please call Pat O’Kane on 07768 262758 / 028 3025 2707 in strict confidence.
Experience: 2-3 yrs