Our client is a multinational company with sites in 61 countries globally. Due to continued success and growth they now wish to recruit a Maintenance Manager to join their team based in Mid Ulster.
In this very senior role you will be responsible for a significant budget and ensuring maximum availability of all mechanical and electrical equipment across the plant. In addition, you’ll need to ensure that corrective and preventive measures are in place to minimise downtime as well as maintaining strong budgetary controls.
The role in brief – Maintenance Manager (full spec. available on request, contact details below):
- Develop a strong culture of safety leadership ensuring the maintenance team of 25 has a solid working knowledge of Safety Management Systems, relevant legislation and regulations
- Leading, engaging and inspiring the team ensuring that competencies and skills are developed so everyone realises their potential
- Manage major corrective maintenance actions, critical spare part and annual plant shutdown programmes in coordination with Production and Plant Manager
- Play a leading role in the sourcing and purchasing of CAPEX and 3rd party services.
- Establish on-site preventive maintenance plans and establish optimal stock levels of spare parts
Define equipment and component replacement strategy based on systematic risk evaluation
The ideal candidate – Maintenance Manager:
- A consistent and demonstrable track record of success working in a production environment
- Strong technical and leadership skills including the ability to build effective teams and develop team members
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of working with significant budgets
- Robust planning and organisational skills
- An excellent communicator with the capability to influence at all levels