We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager with strong business development skills to drive sales on attachment products range and develop a global market.Responsibilities:
• Present and sell the benefits of company brands and models of attachments to potential new distributors.
• Develop sales strategy for obtaining growth in sales on attachment range.
• Responsible for market mapping new business by identifying key companies within sectors.
• Generate own leads and set appointments.
• Maintain good working relationships with established customer base.
• Engage with nominated business partners to establish opportunities in areas of under representation.
• Undertake sales forecasting and daily/weekly/monthly reporting activities to communicate progress.
• Continual contact with management about potential client identification, stage of onboarding and current client demands.
• Efficient Management of CRM system.
• 3+ years sales and or business development experience on selling plant equipment.
• Ability to demonstrate and evidence a strong track record in sales and/or securing new business.
• A forward thinking and creative sales approach.
• Confident negotiation skills and the ability to close a deal.
• Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks.
• Full Driving license as travel will be required.
If interested, what you need to do next:
To register your interest in this position in confidence please submit a copy of your full up-to-date C.V. with a cover email/letter highlighting your suitability for the position. Please include the Job Reference Number. Suitable candidates will be screened and contacted, your interest gauged, and your permission sought to send your C.V. to the hiring client for review.
If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised. Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily. Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary. Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles. Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released. We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity:
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection: