MCS Group is partnering with a multinational Belfast based company to recruit a Wind Farm Supervisor for their site based in Tyrone.
- Hands on day to day operation of the wind farm site and site infrastructure.
- Fault-finding and operation on the LV / MV / HV apparatus as required.
- Engaging specialist contractors as required.
- Review, Monitor and report on OEM / O&M site activity.
- Be the single point of contact for site issues.
- Liaise with OEM's and O&M provider on various subjects.
- Attend meetings on and off site and report on any issues which may arise from same.
- Monitor progress of outage work.
- Compliance with requirements of managed service agreements for contracted operational wind farms.
- Degree in the area of Engineering and/or a strong wind industry trade background.
- Broad based operational and technical knowledge of wind turbines (multi-platform, multi OEM) with proven ability to identify faults and take action on same.
- Previous experience of supervising electrical and mechanical maintenance and repair work, high voltage electrical networks and liaising with network companies.
- Full, clean driving license
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ruairi McCann, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs