MCS Group is excited to be continuing to recruit for a publicly traded global manufacturer for their growing team in Dungannon. They require a Technical Training Specialist to join them in their expansion.
As a Technical Training Specialist you will be responsible for the design, coordination and delivery of technical training across a wide Manufacturing Organisation. You will use your knowledge to prepare and adapt documents and material required for a variety of engineering, training and dealer support related tasks.
To be successful you will
- Hold a third level education, preferably in Engineering.
- Have a full drivers license and valid passport.
- Have clear knowledge of Pro E or other drawing packages and Photoshop.
- Have good knowledge of Electrical and Hydraulic skills.
- Be able to manage multiple tasks and be able to meet demanding deadlines.
To speak about this role please contact Marc Young, specialist consultant on 028 90 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position isn't right for you we may have one that is. Please give us a call on 028 90 235 456 or visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to see our wide selection of current jobs.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs