MCS Group is delighted to be working in partnership with one of Northern Irelands Leading Food Manufacturing companies to recruit for a Maintenance Supervisor to join their team on a Permanent basis.
Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer, with experience supervising members of a team?
Looking to take the next step in their career into a leadership role with genuine opportunities to progress?
- Make sure there is a system in place for a structured maintenance program of all machinery, systems and utilities.
- Installation, repair and upkeep of all electrical and mechanical production equipment
- Ensuring preventative maintenance schedules are followed and completed.
- Support in identifying process improvement.
- Lead a team of fitters, apprentices and multi-skilled engineers.
- Work closely with the management team to co-ordinate maintenance plans
- Qualified and certified as a maintenance engineer, either mechanical or electrical preferably both
- Have at least 3 year's maintenance experience working within a fast paced manufacturing environment, preferably food manufacturing.
- Some experience at Maintenance Supervisory / Management level
- Demonstrable experience in problem-solving and fault diagnostics at a high level.
This role comes with an industry leading salary and opportunities to move into more senior management roles.
Full details will be disclosed upon full application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 07834 651980 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs