MCS Group is working closely with a globally recognised client to find a Maintenance Engineer to join their maintenance team in Co. Tyrone, where they carry out the manufacturing and production of heavy material handling equipment.
As a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for fault finding, diagnosing and resolving any issues within a production environment. You will be part of an organised team who will plan out and prioritise both preventive and reactive maintenance tasks, to ensure that production always runs smoothly and efficiently.
The successful candidate will have
- Electrical qualifications.
- Mechanical skills as well as electrical.
- Be able to organise and prioritise jobs independently.
- Have a pro active attitude to get things done in a timely fashion while working within all health and safety regulations.
- Capable of working with HV and LV systems.
To speak about this role please contact Marc Young, specialist consultant on 028 90 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position isn't right for you we may have one that is. Please give us a call on 028 90 235 456 or visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to see our wide selection of current jobs.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs