MCS Group is delighted to be working in partnership with a global giant within the materials handling sector to recruit a Help Desk Coordinator (Service/Product Support) to be based on their site in Dungannon.
Due to expansion our client is currently recruiting for a Helpdesk Coordinator to be based at their Dungannon site. This is an excellent opportunity for a process driven professional to become part of a large global aftersales team
This is a great opportunity for a professional with aftersales and help desk experience to build a career with a truly global organisation
As the Helpdesk coordinator you will be responsible for providing a first-class service to dealers and customers worldwide including technical assistance, parts, warranty and quality support and training on their products
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Ability to work in an environment that is fluid with constantly changing priorities, whilst working in a team and as well as on your own initiative
- Self-motivated, high energy with excellent Ambassadorial skills
- Logical problem-solving ability, negotiation skills and excellent customer focus
- Consistently proactive, with the ability to influence at all levels, with excellent listening skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Highest level of integrity, honesty and trust and business acumen
- Drive for results
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Kirsty Dillon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence
Experience: 0 yrs