MCS is proud to be working in partnership with one of Northern Irelands leading Manufacturing companies to recruit for an Engineering Chargehand (Supervisor).
Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer looking to take the next step in their career into a leadership role where you will work closely with different departments throughout the company?
- Lead a team of fitter, electricians, multi-skilled engineers and semi-skilled workforce.
- Work closely with the management team to co-ordinate maintenance plans
- Report problems/faults which will affect the efficiently of production
- Be a time/skill served fitter/engineer with 4 years Industrial experience
- Must have a mechanical/electrical aptitude
- Ability to make decisions, organise time and manage colleagues
This role comes with an industry leading salary and opportunities to move into more senior management roles.
Full details will be disclosed upon full application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs