MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with a major global material handling manufacturing operation to recruit a Digital Transformation Manager.
This is an exciting new role within the business and one that will offer you the unrivalled opportunity to shape and drive change across operations and engineering using Industry 4.0 innovation. This role can be based in either Dungannon or Omagh
You will have the chance to define and deliver digital strategy across the business by optimizing the use of data and enhancing digital processes in the business.
You will have experience in designing, re-engineering, and implementing digital processes in a manufacturing environment.
You will be a driver in the transformation of the engineering and manufacturing functions and will be expected to be a thought leader who will help harness the power of digital and Industry 4.0 innovation.
As an agent of change you will play a lead role in guiding the business teams in the adoption of digital innovation and capabilities and provide a practical approach to applying technology where it will add value. You will lead a core project team to define best practice, implement digital solutions, and create a template that will be rolled out to other areas of the business.
- To perform in this role, you will be expected to have a degree in a relevant discipline, have extensive experience within a Manufacturing environment and have a proven track record in a process improvement position.
- You should have significant experience and understanding of Industry 4.0 and how the Digital Thread can drive real world transformation in a manufacturing company.
- Systems knowledge is a must along with a clear understanding of design engineering, manufacturing engineering, sourcing, and downstream business processes.
- You must have experience of working in a cross functional role previously and a proven track record of creating technology solutions to solve business problems across multiple divisions and regions within a single company.
- Excellent understanding of technology and its impact on the developing world of manufacturing is essential as well as the ability to collaborate across levels and functions.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Kirsty Dillon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs