We have a requirement for a Welder for our established client in Dungannon.
Your new company
One of the UK's top manufacturers of industry in their sector.. Throughout our 31 years in the industry, they are global clients in the excavator, mining and quarrying and materials handling industry, have come to expect the highest quality products. Accredited with Investors in People Silver Status, and recently recognized as a Best Managed Company by Deloitte, the business has undergone considerable expansion in recent years.
Your new role
Currently recruiting a welder for their team. You will read and interpret drawings, weld and fabricate to a high standard.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ability to accurately read & interpret Autocad drawings
- Experience of welding to a high standard using a three phase MIG welder
- Ability to tack & final weld steel using a three phase MIG welder
- Experience of operating workshop machinery
- Ability to work in a meticulous manner, paying close attention to workmanship
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative
- Ability to work within the internal quality system ensuring that a high standard of production is maintained through to finished product stage
- Preparing products for the next stage of the production process ensuring they are clean & free from any excess weld / splatter / grease
- Willingness to operate in line with company health & safety policy relative to the workshop environment
- Ability to consistently work in line with set company efficiency targets
- Good communication skills both verbal & written
- Operating in a safe & responsible manner at all times
- Maintain good housekeeping & safe working environment
- Willingness to be flexible in accordance with the business needs
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Any other duties, within reason & capability, as determined by team leader
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible holidays
- Long service reward
- Early finish on a Friday
- Free on-site parking
- Learning & development opportunities
- Career progression opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs