Your new company
Our client is proud to be one of the UK's top manufacturers of industry leading precision hydraulic cylinders. Throughout our 30 years in the industry, our global clients in the excavator, mining and quarrying and materials handling industry, have come to expect the highest quality products. Accredited with Investors in People Silver Status, and recently recognized as a Best Managed Company by Deloitte, the business has undergone considerable expansion in recent years. They continue to invest in both its people and technology in order to sustain its growth. As part of our continued growth and expansion, we are currently recruiting for a welder to join our dayshift team.
What you'll need to succeed
- Welding qualification
- Ability to accurately read & interpret Autocad drawings
- Experience of welding to a high standard using a three phase MIG welder
- Ability to tack & final weld steel using a three phase MIG welder
- Experience of operating workshop machinery
- Ability to work in a meticulous manner, paying close attention to workmanship
- Ability to work within the internal quality system ensuring that a high standard of production is maintained through to finished product stage
- Preparing products for the next stage of the production process ensuring they are clean & free from any excess weld / splatter / grease
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible holidays
- Long service reward
- Early finish on a Friday
- Free on-site parking
- Learning & development opportunities
- Career progression opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs