DUNGANNON, CO TYRONE
DAY SHIFT MON-THURS 8AM-4:45PM, FRI 8AM-1PM
STARTING £10.50 PER HOUR
We require experienced personnel who are capable of working in a team based environment manufacturing mobile screening equipment.
Working within the Fabrication Shop to final weld fabricated crusher sub components to the required quality standard and to meet the production schedule.
- Ensure all materials are accounted for; tack and weld materials together as per engineering drawing.
- Ability to read and interpret Engineering drawings, particularly welding symbols
- Understanding of Lean Principles & methodology.
- Ability to work within a team environment and able to use own initiative
- Complying with current and future Health & Safety laws, processes and procedures
- Qualified to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent.
- Be able to read and interpret complicated drawings, specifications, charts, tables and other measuring instruments specialised to the job or industry.
- Must have 1-3 years work experience, preferably welding in a heavy equipment environment
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing preferred
- Excellent problem solving skills, judgement and decision making skill
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve problems quickly
- Ability to manage multiple tasks / projects at one time
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal guidance
- Motivated self-starter with an eye for detail
- Ability to drive quality improvements
- Ability to meet given targets
- Knowledge of H & S procedures & responsibilities.
Apply via the link or email updated CV to JONATHAN.LOWE@STAFFLINE.CO.UK
Experience: 0 yrs