Our client is a well established Manufacturing company in Dungannon who are currently seeking an additional Maintenance Electrician to join them.
The successful Maintenance Electrician will support production with the smooth operation of equipment and machinery.
- Install, repair, and maintain electrical components of industrial equipment.
- Work as a team member or use own initiative to complete projects.
- Observe safety procedures and meet electrical codes.
- Make decisions based on technical documents.
- Perform electrical testing and inspections.
- Time served maintenance electrician with previous experience in a production environment
- Knowledge of PLCs, electrical systems, electrical hand tools, industrial equipment
- Ability to read schematics, electrical drawings, and other technical documents.
- Motivated self-starter who can manage projects and make decisions
- Physically fit to perform tasks such as lift heavy objects, climbing ladders, crawling etc
Hourly rate is in the region of £14/hr depending upon experience. Overtime will be available.
For further information and a confidential discussion please APPLY now through the link or call us on 02890 826044.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.