Our client is a well established Co Tyrone based electrical business who are currently in the market for an Electrical Buyer. In this role the successful Buyer would be responsible for the procurement of all materials, ensuring goods are on site in order to meet project demands.
This role would be suitable for an experienced buyer coming from an electrical background – applications will also be considered from Contracts / Project Managers looking for an office based role OR electricians who are looking for a step into a more commercial role.
- Manage the most efficient and cost effective supply of products, goods and services ensuring quality and delivery lead times are adhered to.
- Negotiation with suppliers in terms of product quality, delivery and cost
- Explore new sources of supply to maintain competitive supply sources and reduce cost.
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers, ensuring key suppliers are meeting planned targets.
- Ensure purchase system records are accurate and maintained
- Min 3 - 5 years electrical experience
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel and general IT literacy
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous purchasing experience is highly desirable
Salary will be dependent upon experience and is in the region of £30 – 40k.
For further information please email your CV through the link or call +44 2890 826044.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.