Energis is currently recruiting for an experienced Buyer / Storeperson to work with our client based in Omagh. With a focus on cost reduction, service delivery and supplier performance, the successful Buyer will have responsibility for buying and managing goods and plant in and out of store.
Applicants must have previous electrical experience.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with existing suppliers while constantly seeking new ones negotiating best price at all times
- Maintain a procurement system
- Build strong working relationships with office/site personnel and with key suppliers.
- Streamline processes with a focus on waste and cost reduction
- Work in collaboration with the estimating and contracting departments on a daily basis
- Work with suppliers to ensure that key processes are running efficiently and cost-effectively
- Check off and match delivery dockets with invoices
- Verify and sign off invoices
- Ensure materials, plant and equipment are delivered to store/office on time and in good order
- Manage stock control
- Work to within given budgets
- React to any changes in customer/client demands
- Previous experience working in a purchasing / stores role
- Min 1-2 years experience in the electrical industry
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel and general IT literacy
- Excellent communication skills
Salary will be dependent upon experience and is in the region of £30-35k.
For further information please email your CV through the link or call +44 2890 826044.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.