Copeland Ltd is a subsidiary of Emerson who are a global leader in the application of innovative technologies, holding market and leadership positions in business including heating, ventilation and air conditioning. Copeland Cookstown supplies scroll compressors for refrigeration and air conditioning systems into Europe.
For our Team in Cookstown we require a:
SHIFT LAB TECHNICIAN
ABOUT THE ROLE
An opportunity exists within our Quality – Lab department. The successful candidate will be a key member of our Cookstown team, with duties which include:
- Performance and Sound Production Audit Verification using refrigeration equipment
- Fault diagnosis and maintenance of refrigeration testing equipment
- Completion of preventative maintenance schedules
- Involvement in continuous improvement activities to improve the performance of existing equipment
- Use of computerised testing equipment
HAVE I GOT WHAT IT TAKES
Candidates must possess an HNC in Mechanical or Electrical /Electronic Engineering OR BTEC Level 3 with 2 years relevant experience OR have NVQ Level 2 Refrigeration with relevant experience
- Be able to work rotational shift
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Candidates should be self motivated and willing to participate in team based activities
- Have good problem solving skills
CAN YOU RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
On your application, please provide examples of the following competencies, Decision Quality (making good and timely decisions), and Optimizes Work Processes (Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement)
WHY EMERSON, COOKSTOWN?
Benefits include on site gym, cycle to work scheme, savings, uniform, Westfield health care, life assurance, and a working well initiative.
Closing date for receipt of applications is: 12 noon onThursday 3rd December 2020
How to apply?
For further information and to obtain an application form CLICK THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON
Or contact our Monitoring Officer on: 028 86760142 / 028 86760101