Copeland Ltd is a subsidiary of Emerson who are a global leader in the application of innovative technologies, holding market and leadership positions in business including heating, ventilation and air conditioning. Copeland Cookstown supplies scroll compressors for refrigeration and air conditioning systems into Europe.
For our Team in Cookstown we require a:
ABOUT THE ROLE
An opportunity exists within Quality Engineering department with duties including:
- Process improvement using lean manufacturing techniques
- Innovation, problem solving and process capability analysis
- Product Engineering Support
- Hands on experience and responsibility for a range of projects within a highly automated assembly line and CNC machining facility, containing up-to-date robotic technology
HAVE I GOT WHAT IT TAKES
- Ideally candidates will possess a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or other associated disciplines, however candidates with a HND or Foundation Degree in Engineering with relevant experience may also be considered
- 1 - 2 years experience in an Engineering Production environment would be an advantage
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of SPC systems and statistical capability would be beneficial
- Enthusiastic, self motivated individuals who can demonstrate strong technical, analytical and communication skills
CAN YOU RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
On your application, please provide examples of the following competencies, Communicating Effectively (listening to others), Collaboration (working with others), Optimizing Work Processes (Using the most effective & efficient process whilst focusing on continuous improvement)
WHY EMERSON, COOKSTOWN?
Benefits include on site gym, cycle to work scheme, savings, uniform, pension & life assurance, and a working well initiative.
Closing date for receipt of applications is: 12 noon on Monday 25 March 2019
How to apply?
For further information and to obtain an application form CLICK THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON
For further information and to obtain an application form, please contact the Monitoring Officer via e-mail at: email@example.com or by phone on 028 86760142 or 028 86760101