Our client is an established multi-site commercial vehicle retailer. They are currently recruiting a Workshop Controller to join their Aftersales team in their Dungannon depot. The successful applicant will have solid experience in an Aftersales environment and will be able to display an ability to work as part of a busy team to ensure workshop efficiency and the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Key tasks & duties
- To monitor and assist in the throughput of jobs through the workshop, as delegated and empowered by the Aftersales Manager.
- Record and maintain all documentation in relation to workshop control and invoicing.
- Estimate repair costs at customer request on the most effective basis in conjunction with the workshop supervisor.
- Be capable of using computer systems relative to the day to day operation of the service department utilising information to measure performance against budget on a daily and monthly basis.
- To ensure compliance with manufacturers Warranty and Repair & Maintenance procedures and processes.
- Remain flexible in relation to Company starting and finishing times where the situation demands.
- Oversee the maintenance of workshop transport, tools and equipment under Health & Safety regulations.
- Ensure that workshop environment is kept clean and tidy, free of oil spillage and displaced materials in keeping with Health and Safety regulations.
- To take reasonable care of your own health and safety and that requested of others who may be affected by what you do, or do not do, in keeping with Health & Safety regulations.
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in busy Aftersales environment
- Excellent communication skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Ability to work on own initiative
- IT Literate
If you have any questions surrounding this role please call 02887440033 to speak to Garrett
or you can email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org