Our client is a specialist production and design house, providing a broad range of art work for both volume commercial and residential markets. Due to continued growth and ambitious plans for the future they now seek to recruit aProduction Manager to manage the manufacturing and installation operations of the company with a strong focus on quality, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
The Role in brief:
- Monitor and control staff performance taking corrective actions as required
- Communicate and implement production schedules to ensure these are met
- Actively monitor & control activities to deliver improvements in housekeeping, Health & Safety and Quality
- Supervise initiatives and techniques to reduce waste, increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure that products conform to customer requirements both in terms of quality and delivery
- Liaise with logistics to ensure timely despatch of goods and materials
- Provide accurate information on staff and machine performance and compare to agreed targets taking remedial action as required
- Provide regular production (including design dept.) updates, and amend work schedules to ensure customer demands are met
- Ensure that the organisations HR policies and procedures are followed
The ideal candidate-
- At least 3 years supervisory experience gained in a production, joinery, or engineering environment.
- A relevant qualification in a technical or business area
- Successful track record of delivery results and taking ownership and accountability
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage staff and drive performance
- Understanding of industry related health and safety requirements
- It is essential that you are a driven, resilient individual who can work well under pressure
- Experience of ‘fit-out’, special joinery or related manufacture is desirable but not essential.
An excellent remuneration package is available plus other benefits you would associate with a progressive and growing business.
To find out more you can:
Submit a comprehensive CV which clearly demonstrates how you meet the above criteria together with your remuneration expectations through the link here. You can also call Conor MacNamara on 028 3025 2407 / 07968 160122 in strict confidence. O’Kane Resourcing are acting as an employment agency on behalf of the employer who is based in Co. Tyrone.