MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with our client, a local manufacturer with over 25 years’ experience in stone products. Due to continued growth they have an opportunity for Workshop Operatives to join their manufacturing unit in Maghera.Role profile:
You will work in a “state of the art” masonry workshop where you will be producing granite worktops, bespoke bar counters, hotel receptions, vanity units and fireplaces.Duties and responsibilities:
- Operating CNC machines and hand tools.
- Wet and dry polishing and sawing
- Following detailed customer orders.
- Taking deliveries and storage of received goods.
- Working in a timely fashion to meet agreed timelines for production.
- Taking responsibility for following all Health & Safety guidelines and practices while on duty in the workshop.
- Completing other related tasks required in the business from time to time.
- Experience of similar work although training can be provided for those with related experience.
- Previous experience in operating CNC machines and hand tools.
- Be keen and enthusiastic to learn new areas of work.
- Excellent attention to detail to complete work to a high standard.
- A full driving license.
- Ability to work both as part of a team as well as independently.
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing business needs.
- Effective communication with your own and other departments.
If interested, what you need to do next:
To register your interest in this position in confidence please submit a copy of your full up-to-date C.V. with a cover email/letter highlighting your suitability for the position. Please include the Job Reference Number. Suitable candidates will be screened and contacted, your interest gauged, and your permission sought to send your C.V. to the hiring client for review.
If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised. Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily. Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary. Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles. Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released. We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity:
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection:
Experience: See description: