MCS Group are proud to bring to market a Technical Detailer role with one of the countries leading construction and building product supplier organisations. This award winning organisation are currently going through a period of growth after a very promising period offering candidates security in a new role. This is an ideal role for a candidate recently graduating from university or at a junior stage in their career seeking to join an established and well experienced design team.
The Role Involves:
- Producing technical approval and fabrication drawings for products.
- Liaising with clients and other design team members on multiple high profile projects.
- Supporting Project Engineers and Project Coordinator with all product and design enquiries.
- Efficiently managing your workload on live projects.
- Meeting client expectations and agreed site delivery dates.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- An architectural Technologist/Technician related qualification or similar.
- 1+ years post qualification experience in a similar design role.
- Experience using AutoCAD is essential and Solid Works experience is preferable.
- Well organised with good communication skills.
Full details, including salary and the full excellent benefits package will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Timothy McNeill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 02890235456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs