MCS Group are excited to continue working with one of NI's best known main contractors to bring to market a Site Manager role. This award winning, long established contractor has a superb reputation throughout the UK working on a variety of projects across a range of sectors throughout the UK and Ireland. Due to a number of new project wins they are hoping to expand their team by adding a Site Manager to their team.
Closing Date: Friday 9th October
The Role Involves:
- Working alongside the project manager to plan the project effectively ensuring project requirements, specifications, design drawings and Health & Safety proposals are agreed and a programme is in place.
- Take care of all SHEQ matters on site and ensure that it is maintained to the highest possible standard.
- Supervision of the site management team and the work of any subcontractors on site.
- Manage all site-based operatives, overseeing all aspects of their work including carrying out safety inductions, tool box talks, controlling the quality of work, ensuring method statement and order fulfilment, cleanliness and tidiness, the use of plant and tools, the reduction of waste and use of PPE.
- Proactive approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise and associated reporting to the Project Manager and Contracts Director.
- Managing project handover and ensuring defect/ snag free completion.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 5+ years site management experience on projects valued at £5M+ or 3+ years experience with a Degree or HND in a construction related subject.
- Sound knowledge of latest building regulations, legislation and Health and Safety.
- A current valid CSR / CSCS Card - preferably held at management level.
- A flexible and positive approach to working at various locations throughout the UK and Ireland.
Full details, including salary and the full excellent benefits package will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Timothy McNeill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 07592492206
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs