MCS are delighted to continue working with their client, a leading civils and building contractor to bring to market a QS role within their residential building team. Due to recent success they are now expanding their building team to work on exciting projects throughout the UK and Ireland.
Closing Date: Friday 9th October.
Your New Role:
- Will be based in the company's head office in County Tyrone with 1 day a week/fortnight travelling to England.
- You will play a crucial part within the team in delivering quality and value for money on projects to Clients.
- You will manage the subcontractor appointment process, prepare value engineering proposals to reflect Client budgetary requirements, manage money recovery in accordance with the agreed terms and conditions.
- Coordinate with Clients, Sub-Contractors, Suppliers to ensure information; costs, profitability and value meet the requirements of each project through to final accounts.
- Manage sub-contractor's in accordance with their terms and conditions to meet project demands/timeframes.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- A third level degree in Quantity Surveying.
- 3+ years experience, preferably in residential building but this isnt essential.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of construction contracts in particular JCT suite of contracts.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to make relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Full details, including salary and the full excellent benefits package will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Timothy McNeill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs