MCS Group is delighted to be working in partnership with a market leading manufacturing/construction company, to recruit for a Junior Technical Engineer to join their award winning team.
Come from a degree in Civil, Structural or Construction related subject?
Have a good understanding of design, and keen to work closely with customers?
- prepare an accurate, competitive and detailed technical quote for the company's product range based on information received from customers.
- Prioritise work appropriately to deliver quotes within set deadline not only to specify standard off-the-shelf products, but also custom-made items designed specifically for relevant projects.
- Prepare calculations at the customer's request to satisfy building control authority.
- Answer technical phone queries and serve the customer with the highest level of technical and customer service.
- Periodic office and site visits to develop customer relationships and to measure up/ solve technical issues.
- Collate information and prepare clear and structured technical reports on findings from site.
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent within a relevant discipline.
- 1+ years of industry experience.
- Expertise in using AutoCAD and producing manufacturing drawings.
- Knowledge and experience of using Solidworks would be advantageous
Full salary and leading benefits package will be discussed upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96 935492 .
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same… MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs