Are you a candidate hoping to take that next step in your career by joining an exciting and growing business with major projects coming up?
Have 2+ years in a bid writing or bid coordinating role?
Have a good understanding of the tender process used in construction?
If so, this role could be suitable for you.
The role involves:
- Writing PQQ and ITT tender submissions ensuring they meet the quality required and meet all required deadlines.
- Attend bid preparation meetings to ensure tender submissions reach the requirements needed.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure all business development of the organisation is achieved.
- Manage the IMS.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A third level degree in construction or similar discipline.
- Over 2 years experience as a Bid Writer or Bid Coordinator.
- Strong knowledge of the tender process used in construction.
- Excellent communication and communication skills.
- High commercial awareness of the construction sector.
Full details, including salary and excellent benefits package will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Timothy McNeill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs