Mechanic with HGV licence required for a public sector client in Dungannon.
Your new company:
You will be working for a public sector client in Dungannon.
Your new role:
You will be required to inspect, service, and repair all assets within the organisations fleet register which includes a diverse range of specialist vehicles plant and equipment in accordance with manufacturer's specifications.
What you'll need to succeed:
Qualifications - Essential
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Motor Vehicle Studies
- Fully time served mechanic with 2 years' post apprenticeship experience.
- Possession of a current category 'C' driving licence
Essential Applicants must provide specific and personal examples of having at least 2 years' relevant experience in the following areas:
- Preparing vehicles for Goods Vehicles Certificate Inspections
- Repair of petrol and diesel engines
- Hydraulic electric and pneumatic systems
- Working as part of a team
What you'll get in return:
Your commitment and hard work will be recognised with the possibility of an extended contract on a rolling basis. You will receive a competitive hourly rate with 28 days holidays. You will work a 37 hour week, meaning you will benefit from a better work-life balance. You can also rely on the consistency of your working week which makes it easier to make plans with family and friends.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs