Gas Engineer required for a maintenance company to carry out work on gas boilers.
Your new company
You will be working for a very reputable company who carries out maintenance on several frameworks throughout Northern Ireland.
Your new role
- Carry out gas servicing and response maintenance as and when required
- Communicate with management and Quantity Surveyor
- Itemise the work to be carried out in customers' dwellings and premises
- Carry out the actual work to the high-quality standards that the organisation expects
- Uphold Data Protection Policies
- Travel across the North West and undertake any other duty deemed necessary by Management, to ensure the efficient running of the business
******You can be from any any location in Northern Ireland to carry out this job as the company have different contracts********
What you'll need to succeed
- NVQ Level 3 Plumbing or equivalent
- Must be on the Gas safe Register
- Evidence of gas courses either CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, MET1 or others
- Completed and up to date Gas qualifications and either be gas certified
- Valid CSR Card or formal Health and Safety Training
- Full UK Driving License
- Experience in construction or plumbing and heating industry
What you'll get in return
- You will get a competitive salary depending on experience
- Van provided
- Hand held tablet
- 1 week on call rota every 4 weeks - £150 for being on call
- £15 per call out
- 30 days holidays
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs