Inspection & Testing Electrician required for a company who carries out maintenance in the North West.
Your new company
You will be working for a family run business who carries out maintenance for a number of public sector bodies. The Company's success is largely due to the substantial investment that they've made in their team, both management and employees. The work is mostly in Derry, Strabane, Omagh, Enniskillen and because a van is provided you can be from any location.
Your new role
You will be required to carry out the following duties:
- Testing and inspection
- Experienced in the delivery of all aspects of reactive and planned maintenance and minor electrical installation works
- Working on occupied and unoccupied properties
- Full completion of all electrical certification and bench marking.
What you'll need to succeed
You need to have the following:
- NVQ level 3
- 18th edition or currently in the process of achieving
- City & Guilds 2391 inspection and testing certificate
- Full clean UK driving licence
- CSR card
What you'll get in return
You will be provided with a competitive salary, pension, progressive training and company vehicle.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs