Our client, a well established firm within the Construction industry, have an immediate requirement for an experienced Materials Handler to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Efficient and timely handling of all materials.
- Support Production and After Sales through timely and accurate delivery of parts.
- Use of forklift in a safe and efficient manner – Forklift licence essential.
- Processing of parts received to both Production and Stores.
- Prompt and accurate control of paperwork.
- Loading and unloading of materials deliveries.
- Compliance with inventory control measures.
- Compliance with internal environmental and waste management procedures.
- Following standard work procedures.
- Previous experience of working in a fast moving manufacturing environment in a similar role.
- Valid forklift licence, preferably counterbalance.
- IT literate – previous experience of MRP style system would be advantageous.
- Educated to GCSE standard.
- Understanding of Inventory Control Knowledge, Skills and Abilities.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strive towards continuous improvement.
- Ability to work in an environment that is fluid with constantly changing priorities.
- Self-motivated and professional Materials Handler with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- This role will require you to have a high level of fitness.
- You will have experience in operating a counter balance forklift.
- Knowledge of operating overhead cranes would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role within a demanding and growing environment.
If you’re interested in this role, Click the APPLY button.
If you have any questions surrounding this role please call 02887440033 to speak to Frankie or you can send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org