Haughey Recruitment are recruiting exclusively on behalf of our client, a leading provider of bespoke advanced control solutions, for an Electrical Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
Based in Mid Ulster, the main responsibility of this position is to carry out design, production support and customer support of company products.Duties of role will include:
- Design of industrial and mobile machine control systems.
- Creation of manufacturing and support documentation.
- Role will include visiting of customer facilities to provide on-site consultation on technical issues.
- Occasional foreign travel.
- Degree or HND level qualification in Electrical engineering or equivalent qualification.
- To demonstrate knowledge of Production process.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Working knowledge of EPlan or Harness Pro.
- Previous experience of working on prototyping / pre-production products.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Graduate or an experienced engineer to join a rapidly expanding electrical design company with a wide range of products to suit their broad customer base.
Interested in discussing this role further? Please contact Frankie in Haughey Recruitment on 02887440033 or email your enquiry to email@example.com