Salary and Benefits
Salary is negotiable dependant on qualification and experience
You will need to have vast experience within an insurance claims environment as well as having detailed insurance knowledge across motor and property claims. Results driven and highly motivated as well as good decision making is essential. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with claims handler experiences in the industry for a client based in the Tyrone area.
Day to day duties may involve:
- Discussing the extent of the claim as well as investigating, negotiating and settlement of the claims;
- Handle complaints associated with claims and monitoring them;
- Accident/incident follow up and decision making;
- Manage claims from start to finish;
- Provide advice on making a claim and the processes involved;
- Process new insurance claims notifications as well as collecting accurate information and documents to proceed with a claim;
- Liaise with external experts such as loss adjusters and solicitors;
- Customer service from start to finish making sure the customer is treated correctly throughout;
- Contact approved professionals as well as other legal and claims professionals, and negotiate the terms of a claim;
- Investigate potentially fraudulent claims;
- Prepare an initial estimate of costs and then closely monitor and keep a record of costs;
- Get advice from external specialists, such as loss adjusters;
- Adhere to legal requirements, industry regulations and customer quality standards set by the company.
For more information contact Matthew Woods at MCS Group, or submit your CV via the link provided in strict confidence for a confidential conversation.
Experience: 0 yrs