MCS Group are proud to be working with a leading insurance company who are seeking to recruit Account Handlers for two of their offices in Northern Ireland.
Locations: Omagh & Newry
Our client is one of Northern Irelands leading insurance broking organisation's and has been providing personal and corporate insurance for over 25 years. With a clear emphasis on customer satisfaction and employee learning this is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to further their career in insurance.
The role will include providing support to an Account executive in both servicing existing clients and developing new business opportunities. The focus of the role will be to maximise growth through developing an existing book of clients as well as prospecting for and developing business with new clients. The successful candidate will work towards revenue targets.
Applicants will have excellent client liaising skills and service standards and the drive to fulfil objectives.
- 5 GCSEs A-C and above including Maths & English
- Have a understanding of working to targets
- Have experience in the insurance industry, preferably Commercial Insurance experience.
- Have a strong sales background and know how to close a sale
- Have good interpersonal skills and be very competent in IT
- Ability to problem solve and reach considered solutions for clients
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Work well under pressure and work as part of a team
- Have experience of working with the Open Gi software platform
- Insurance Qualification such as Certificate In Insurance or Diploma in Insurance
Salary - negotiable depending on experience
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Matthew Woods, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs