Honeycomb are delighted to be recruiting for Trainee Commercial Account Handler for a leading Insurance brokerage based in Omagh. This is a full time and permanent position.
The company is an established Brokerage with over 25 years experience on the market, who is currently going through a period of growth and is keen to expand their Commercial Insurance team. You will be responsible for providing support to an Account Executive, servicing new and existing clients.
- Responding to enquiries from clients by phone, letter and e-mail in a timely and professional manner
- Factfinding to ensure that you have understood and analysed clients' requirements
- Providing accurate insurance quotes to clients to fulfil their needs, using appropriate quotation systems
- Identify opportunities to understand if clients have any additional insurance requirements
- Issue policy documentation as and when required, ensuring these are fully up-to-date and policy specific
- Credit control; chasing and receiving payments for new business, renewals and policy amendments
- Other administrative duties to fulfil role successfully
- 5 GCSEs A-C to include Maths & English
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Professional and hard-working attitude
- Ability to work well under pressure and as part of a team
- Experience of working in a busy office
Salary for this role is between £17,000 to £20,000 (Depending on experience) with a great benefits package. Our client also provides exam support after passing probation.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs