Honeycomb are delighted to be working with a leading Bank within Northern Ireland to recruit for a Banking Cashier. This role is a full time temporary position for 6-9 months with potential extension. This role will be branch based in Omagh and will be a 35 hour week paying £9-10ph.
This company puts the customer at the heart of their ethos and so are really keen to develop staff coming from customer facing backgrounds. Recently named as one of the top ten "Best Companies" in Northern Ireland.
As a banking cashier based within Omagh your role will consist of:
- Acting as a first point of contact for banking customers and assisting with queries and requests
- Providing advice and insight for customers on different banking products and services
- Processing information accurately using internal systems
- Cash handling duties
- Adhering to day to day regulatory requirements
- Minimum of 6 GCSE's or equivalent (grades A*-C) including Maths and English Language
- Experience in a customer service environment.
- Cash Handling experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with others and work as part of a team
- Prior experience in banking / insurance/ building societies
- Prior experience working as a banking cashier.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Dearbhla Kilpatrick, Account Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
*Please note that due to the current climate it is not possible for us to contact candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. We are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications at present which is not allowing us to call everyone individually. We thank you in advance for your understanding
Experience: 0 yrs