PERONAL LINES ADVISOR - COOKSTOWN
A great opportunity for keen individuals with insurance experience to work with one of the longest serving Insurance Brokers in the North Coast.
Salary and Benefits
£16-18k depending on experience
Abacus Careers are pleased to be recruiting for a Personal Lines Advisor on behalf of a local industry leading Insurance Brokerage in the Cookstown area. Our client has a long serving relationship with the local community and pride themselves on the quality of their staff that is a contributing factor as to why their clients return year and year. They are committed to providing quality insurance solutions and pride themselves on their professional integrity, helping them to provide quality customer service in the marketplace.
What you will do
- Required to service inbound calls from existing customers who are enquiring about their personal insurance policies. To do this effectively you will be expected to thoroughly explain what is covered by their product along with any significant exclusions
- Ensure a high level of accuracy at all times as you will be responsible for making mid-term adjustments to policies, such as change of address, vehicle or personal details.
- Requirement to operate our client's bespoke computer system as all communications and changes will be made via this.
- Prompt response to all customer enquiries via both telephone and email.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer care as retention of customers is key and therefore it is expected that an outstanding service is delivered with all interactions.
You will need to have prior experience working in an insurance environment in a sales or customer advisory role. It is expected that you will come from a multi-skilled insurance background with experience across home, motor, motorhome and travel insurance.
It is essential that you have prior experience working with Open GI software in conjunction with being proficient in computer usage and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The successful candidate will also be self-motivated with the passion and enthusiasm to work within a demanding environment. You will have the ability to work well in a team under minimal supervision whilst consistently delivering results and providing a quality customer service.
If this sounds like the job for you
Contact Mairead Shannon at Abacus Careers on (028) 90 313157 for a further chat or email your CV to Mairead@abacus.careers
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs