VANRATH are working in partnership with a leading FMCG business based in Omagh who are extremely commercial and fast paced. They are actively recruiting for a Company accountant who enjoys a fast paced role and can demonstrate managerial ability and strong decision making skills.
- Preparation of weekly accounts
- Preparation of management accounts
- Interpretation of the accounts, providing meaningful analysis and commentary
- Working closely with the General Manager of the business unit to identify important business issues that need addressed including identification of cost savings
- Assistance with the preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Group VAT returns (NI & ROI) / RCT returns
- Managing and mentoring the finance team within the business unit
- Ad hoc duties to support the Group finance function and the Group Financial Controller including the preparation of ad-hoc reports
The Ideal Person:
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with some PQE gained in a commercial environment. You will have strong leadership skills and people management experience and will be able to demonstrate an ability to provide meaningful analysis to the numbers. This is an exciting role with succinct progression and career development opportunities.
£30,000 - £40,000
For further information on this role or any other, please contact Barbara McKiernan in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page.
Experience: 0 yrs