Tax Specialist - Dungannon
MCS Group are seeking for a Tax Specialist to join a leading mid-tier accountancy practice based in the Dungannon area.
Our client is a leading accountancy practice based in the Dungannon area. They are a multi-discipline firm that offer their clients a wide range of services including; Audit, Accounts, Taxation, Corporate Finance and Forensics etc. They pride themselves on providing a high level of service to their client base throughout NI, ROI, UK and Internationally. Their experienced and dedicated team of tax advisers take time to gain a deep understanding of their clients needs in order to plan their affairs so they achieve their financial objectives in a tax efficient manner.
As the successful Tax Specialist, you will be joining an exciting tax department that offer a variety of tax advise and compliance to their clients. Your main duties will be:
- Working with a variety of clients from high net worth individuals, sole traders, partnerships, limited companies.
- You will learn and gain exposure to a wide range of disciplines including; R&D Tax, Private Client, Corporate Tax, Inheritance Tax - Estate & Trust Planning and VAT etc.
- You will work both on advisory and compliance based projects
The successful Tax Specialist will have the following characteristics:
- You can be either ACA or ACCA qualified with a strong tax background
- You can be ATT qualified and from a tax only background
- You will ideally be CTA qualified/part-qualified or looking to do your CTA qualifications
- You can be from a mixed tax background or from either a personal or corporate tax background
The successful Tax Specialist will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package
- Bonus Scheme
- Health Insurance
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs