MCS Group has been appointed by a successful Accountancy Firm in Mid Ulster to source a Tax Senior to join their expanding team.
The firm has an excellent reputation for delivering high quality services to a broad range of clients of all sizes and industries. This role would be ideal for someone who lives locally in the region and wants to avoid a long commute during rush hour, allowing you to have a better work-life balance. This opportunity will provide you with excellent experience and the opportunity to grow and progress in your career.
- As a Tax Senior, you will be involved in all aspects of tax work, with a strong focus on personal tax, as well as broad tax compliance work and inheritance tax, you will be supporting and advising clients across a broad range of tax assignments.
- You will be maintaining new and existing relationships with clients.
- You will be working with a varied client base,from sole traders to large companies.
- You will be given the opportunity to broaden this skill set into other tax work.
- Strong experience working in Tax, ideally within an Accountancy Firm.
- A Tax qualification would be advantageous but is not essential.
- A willingness to learn and progress within this role and take on new challenges.
What do I do next?
If the above sounds like you, then get in touch with Phoebe Preston at MCS Group to discuss in more detail or submit your CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit the MCS website to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs