MCS Group are delighted to be working with a locally owned manufacturing company with a global reach. This is an exciting time to join this market leading business as a Senior Accountant for a 12 month contract with the possibility of extension.
Our client is a locally owned manufacturing business with a global reach, supplying both customers in Northern Ireland and across the world. The business has went from strength to strength and is growing on a daily basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join this business as a Senior Accountant as they embark on a period of increased growth and exciting projects.
As the successful Senior Accountant you will be responsible for;
- Management Account process
- Budgeting and Financial Forecasting
- Product Costing
- KPI Analysis
- Supporting the Finance Director with high level projects
- Other duties as highlighted in the full job description
The successful Senior Accountant will have the following characteristics;
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified or not qualified but working at a senior level
- Management accounting experience including variance analysis
- Experience of product costing
- Good knowledge of excel
As the successful Senior Accountant you will benefit from;
- Excellent remuneration package
- Flexible working environment
- Excellent exposure working with a Financial Director doing high level projects
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Pickering, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs