MCS Group are proud to be working with one of NI's leading accountancy firms, to source a qualified accountant to join their core accounts team.
Our client has an excellent reputation in the industry, which has encouraged continuous growth and development opportunities within the firm. The majority of the team are homegrown, reflecting their established culture of promoting and nurturing their talent from within. You will also benefit from the extremely flexible working arrangements that can be negotiated. This is a great opportunity to accelerate your career and progress quickly up the career ladder, with the average person progressing to Manager after 12 months.
- Preparing and filing statutory accounts, corporation tax returns, annual returns, self-assessment statutory returns and client driven deadlines.
- Effectively allocate work to staff, and ensure team members are fully briefed on job, highlighting key risks.
- Assist Management in promoting a positive work ethic and encourage your team to do the same.
- You will be provided with your own diverse client portfolio of local SMEs
- ACA or ACCA Qualified
- Experience with accounts production and tax software
- People management experience is desirable
Our client is proud to offer:
- Highly competitive remuneration package.
- Extremely flexible working arrangements.
- A generous discretionary annual bonus.
- Generous pension.
- Health & Wellbeing programme.
- Regular social events & welcoming working environment.
Our clients proudly take a holistic approach to the improvement of their teams' performance where progression is more than just potential with this firm, it is an expectation of all their employees.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 07850458339.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs