Qualified Accountant - Manager
MCS Group are proudly working with a Mid-Ulster based firm source a Qualified Accountant to join their growing firm at manager level in a primarily accounts preparation focused role
This a brilliant opportunity to join an accountancy firm that will provide fantastic growth potential, with unlimited progression potential on offer.
The successful Qualified Accountant will be responsible for:
- Manage your own portfolio of NI and ROI based clients, ensuring the delivery of year-end accounts and management accounts for partnerships, ltd companies and sole traders.
- You will provide financial projections, grant applications, liaising with banks and Invest NI
- You will oversee the delivery of tax compliance services
- This role will require you to work closely with the Partner to advise clients on bank funding, shareholder agreements, company structures, new company set-ups, forecasting and budgeting
- You will have the opportunity to support the restructuring team as and when required
Requirements for the successful accountant:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or similar) with a minimum of two years post qualified experience
- Previous experience of working with cross-boarder clients
- Strong academics
- Previous experience in a commercial, value adding and client facing role
- Previous experience in preparing accounts
The successful accountant will be remunerated with a generous salary and a fantastic opportunity to move into a truly value adding role, becoming a part of a thriving firm with great potential for progression.
- Distinct and unparalleled potential to progress, including the option to become a Director in the future.
- Annual bonus based on individual performance and fees generated
- Generous annual leave
- This role will enable the successful accountant to broaden their experience and understanding with a wide range of clients and services.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 02896 935 521.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs