MCS Group are pleased to be recruiting for a Qualified Accountant for a local firm of chartered accountants, based in Omagh. The position will be offered on a part-time, contract basis, commencing immediately and running until the end of the year. Our client will offer remote working from anywhere in NI with the occasional visit to client site and the office when required.
- As the successful qualified accountant, you will be trusted to manage an existing portfolio of audit clients and provide a detailed review the working papers in order to present findings at the highest standard
- This is a senior level position and therefore require the successful candidate to review all audit findings, carried out by junior members in the team
- You will manage the final stages of existing audit work in line with the required Auditing and Financial Reporting Standards, providing input and solutions to an findings identified.
- Demonstrable experience of working at a qualified level within audit in a Top 10 or large firm
- You must be a fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This opportunity provides the suitably experienced accountant with truly flexible working commitments. The contract is starting immediately and will run until the end of 2020 at least, with the potential to take on more contract work in 2021.
As this is a unique offering, a confidential conversation to discuss further is highly advised.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 07850458339.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs