MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Purchase Ledger for leading organisation based in Cookstown.
This is a fantastic job opportunity for a Purchase Ledger seeking their next step in their career with a leading services organisation. Our client has doubled their turnover in the past 5 years by expanding their portfolio across Europe. You will be joining a collaborative and social company in a new modern environment.
Job: Purchase Ledger
You will assist in the maintenance of our clients Purchase Ledger ensuring information is both received in a timely manner and is complete and accurate with authorised payments made to suppliers within agreed time frame.
Reporting to the company accountant your responsibilities are as follows:
- Processing of invoices, payments and month end close for Purchase Ledger
- Performing supplier reconciliations
- Management of the Accounts Payable inbox
- Performing bank reconciliations
- Assisting with payment runs
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Candidates should have the following attributes:
- Worked in a similar finance role with an emphasis in Accounts Payable
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to work to month end deadlines
- Ability to work in a busy environment and use your own initiative
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Manager at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs